Email Server with free upgrades and unlimited users for $39. For small or medium businesses and home environments. Is easy to use and provides you with full control over email domains, mailboxes and aliases. Unlimited users so you don't have to pay again as your company grows or your needs increase. Runs on Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / XP / 2003.
CapeSoft Email Server presents your with the following functionality:
1. A fully working Email Server including SMTP server (email sending) and POP3 server (email collecting).
2. Free 60 day shareware trial
3. Dial-up (modem) features including a schedule.
4. Direct MX SMTP (Email Sending) for permanent Internet connections.
5. An easy to use interface and a configuration wizard which makes setting up an Email Server easy.
6. An incredible attractive pricing scheme (one price for as many mailboxes (users) as you like).
7. Free product upgrades (buy this Email Server once, but upgrade as often as you like).
8. Works with all email clients (e.g. Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape email client, Eudora, Mozilla).
Keywords: Email Server, Mail Server, EMail, POP3 Server, SMTP Server, CapeSoft
Recent Changes: Major improvements, new threading model, new data storage, numerous fixes and more
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.capesoft.com/utilities/EmailServer/pad_file.xml