XLPoints Plus is the easiest way to massively draw points in AutoCAD and generate 3D models using coordinate data in Excel.
- Quickly draw points using coordinate data in Excel.
- Create new drawings or update existing ones by establishing an open channel with AutoCAD.
- Create "true" 3D faces or simply connect all points with a 3D polyline. For the 3D modelling, XLPoints Plus uses the powerful Delaunay triangulation algorithm.
- Generate all 3D faces or boundary (exterior) faces only.
- Define point styles and layer colors.
- Draw 3D objects in separate layers.
- Apply labels to the points using ID data, coordinates, or both.
- Automatically read text data files which include descriptive lines (for example, TOPCON instruments readings).
Keywords: AutoCAD, Excel, import points, draw points, coordinates, 3D models
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: AutoCAD 2004 or later