XMLInspector helps developers to quickly and lightly create stable applications with human-engineered and understandable interface. The developers may concentrate on complex object modelling as XSD schemes whereas XMLInspector automatically enables them to edit the objects in a hierarchic property inspector. Main XMLInspector features and advantages: ?* Automatic generation of dialog forms. XMLInspector automatically creates dialogs and object editing forms based on XSD schemes, and enables developers to edit object properties. * TDataSet support. XMLInspector generates XSD schemes for records of any TDataSet descendants, thus helping to quickly create database record editing dialogs. * Robust applications. Using XML to create dialogs developers may easily change objects (add new attributes, make attributes compound and able to change their type depending on conditions, etc) without changing the program code and recompiling the application. * Handy data import and export. The XML format simplifies data exchange between your applications.
Keywords: delphi, bcb, sources, xml, xsd, objects, scheme, property, inspector
Recent Changes: 1. Correct work with namespace in the XSD-scheme has been added.
2. Template editors for special data types (date, integer, float, decimal) with control of value insertion have been added.
3. Better work with references (ref) in the XSD-scheme has been implemented.
4. An example demonstrating work with lookup fields in XMLInspector has been added.
5. An example demonstrating use of XMLInspector as a resource editor for form localization in run-time has been added.
6. Minor changes were done in XML-parser.
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Delphi 6-7, Delphi 2005, C++ Builder 5-6
PAD file URL: http://www.devrace.com/files/xmlins_pad.xml